Friday, February 12, 2010

Skunk Question?

If someone had never seen or smelled a skunk, how


would you describe that definite odor they exude?Skunk Question?
like a burnt clutch on my old truck only worseSkunk Question?
Like a sock laying next to a toilet in a mens locker room for 3 weeks
It smells like a Molsen's beer.
like weed, skunk weed.
Like pungent mothballs mixed with mesquite wood.
Oh my gosh just awful the words to describe something soooo gross and nasty!


maybe like spoiled milk with a hint of ammonia a hint of rotten eggs and a garbage dump all rolled into one!
It smells like something I've smelled before but I can't put my finger in it, er ... on it.
it doesn't stink in the meaning of the word stink.We all know what stinks.You don't want to upchuck you just need to get out of the way.I got CS gas in the army training and all I could do is choke.Its like tear gas (also army)Your not debilitated.Real stale air.
The strange thing I actually like the smell in the air, not sprayed on somehting directly in front of me. To me it smells like strong Dark coffee!
Like bad burned rubber
it smells like really strong cat pee
to treat the pet shampoo it with Woolite, and then allow the pet to soak for at least 10 minutes before you rinse it clean


It's smell is worst than 20 chicken houses!
like marijuana but vomit-y smelling
Skunk defensive secretion is composed of seven major volatile components. These can be divided into two major groups of compounds, thiols and acetate derivatives of these thiols. Two of the thiols are responsible for the strongly repellent odor of the secretion, (E )-2-butene-1-thiol and 3-methyl-1-butanethiol. The third thiol, 2-quinolinemethanethiol, is not as odoriferous due to its low volatility
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment