Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Has anyone had lasting results using Cayenne pepper when trying to get rid of skunks?

I have one skunk that I know of and I know where the den is. I would like to try ground cayenne pepper but was wondering if I needed to lay this down after the skunk leaves the den at night or if it could be layed down during the day without getting sprayed.Has anyone had lasting results using Cayenne pepper when trying to get rid of skunks?
The best way to rid yourself of skunks is with a pistol. Sounds nasty, well it may be to some but if they have a den in your area they will return and just get worse, they can spray and stink to high heaven, spray your cat or dog or if they get under your house they can make your entire house a nightmare. There are live traps you can get from a county agent---think about picking one up to get rid of the skunk!! I tried them time and again and caught feral cats never the skunk.Has anyone had lasting results using Cayenne pepper when trying to get rid of skunks?
shoot them 22 cal. rifle
I tried the stuff for cats and dogs. Didnt phase them at all. I know its not the same as Skunks but if they were not bothered by it then I cant imagine skunks would be.





Try fire cracker land mines. When they step on one, POW!





lol! Now thats funny, I dont care who yuh are...
Pepper sprays work great, even though skunks are nocturnal, it doesn't matter when you use it, but it must be reapplied every few days to remain effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment