Friday, February 12, 2010

What do you think is most likely to be true; BIGFOOT,SKUNK MONKEY,ALIENS,SEA MONSTERS, MOTH MAN,GHOSTS,DI NOS.

Dinosours in remote places.What do you think is most likely to be true; BIGFOOT,SKUNK MONKEY,ALIENS,SEA MONSTERS, MOTH MAN,GHOSTS,DI NOS.
I think aliens, sea monsters, and ghosts are the most likely.





I don't see aliens necessarily as ';green men.'; I think they could look just like us. I see aliens as just being people from another planet in the universe.





I kind of consider that prehistoric shark that surfaced near Japan not too long ago to be a sea monster. As for other water monsters, like Loch Ness, mermaids, giant squids the size of a ship, I don't know.





Ghosts are such a common occurrence. So many people have seen them, including me, so it is hard to not believe in them, even if they are just a trick of the mind or light or whatever.What do you think is most likely to be true; BIGFOOT,SKUNK MONKEY,ALIENS,SEA MONSTERS, MOTH MAN,GHOSTS,DI NOS.
Ghosts And aliens are probably most likely more to be real than others
Ghosts, and possibly aliens.





The others you mentioned--bigfoot, etc. were probably rooted in some truth--there may have been some mutated animals that people thought were ';monsters,'; and the legends have grown through the generations. So, they might (or might have) exist on some level, but probably not to the extent that they would match the legends.





Ghosts are real, and it makes sense that they are. There is a legitimate basis for their existence, after all. If one accepts that there is some sort of life after death (heaven/hell, reincarnation, existence on other planes, etc), then they have to accept the possibility that once in a while, a person still living can see or sense the presence of someone who has moved on in another form. Of course, there are some who believe that once you die, that's the end. Those people would obviously deny ghosts, since they would be proof that they are wrong.





Aliens--I think it's pretty likely that there is life somewhere other than earth. I don't know if it's little green men, or ET's, or just some sort of bacteria that exists somewhere, but the universe is a pretty big place, and I have to concede the possibility that some form of life exists elsewhere.
Dinosours in bulk coming to a store near you.
ghost definetly my mom is phychic
Bigfoot is my passion and I believe the evidence points to a real creature. It is amazing that no bodies have been found that were verified by science but I am convinced they exist. The other ones seem less likely to me.
Aliens. We have one undeniable example of living creatures (this planet) so it's entirely possible that there are more.
GHOSTS
Ghosts and Aliens. Many siting, photographs, movies and it's very ignorant to think were are the only inhabited planet in the universe, and to think this is the only plane as well.





And dinosaurs are real. Just extinct.
Moth man, and Ghosts (almost everyone in my family has had an experience with a ghost)
I would have to say ghosts. Ive never been afraid to go camping because of Bigfoot. Never been afraid of been abducted. Sea monsters ummm more afraid of big fish with big teeth. Have no clue what a skunk monkey or moth man are. Dinos? I know they have bones and stuff but NO. BUT ghosts, Im home alot by myself in a big house 3 floors. Scared to death! I mean come on, I still run and jump on my bed! and make sure my bedroom closet is closed! LOL
well being into spiritualism i am going to say ghosts! There is just so much evidence to back up my belief in them.


it is MY choice is to believe... it makes me happy and brings me comfort and peace.
Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment