Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have you ever bought skunked beer from the liquor store?

I have it made me mad I almost went on a shooting spree but then I decided to man up and drink it anyways.Have you ever bought skunked beer from the liquor store?
and thats how you can tell someone might have an alcohol problem...Have you ever bought skunked beer from the liquor store?
i have never bought it...but i have drank it and i slapped the guy who bought it....lol
Not from a liquor store but from a regular convenience store...and yea it really pisses me off.
Yeah man more then once, I was pretty disappointed but drank it anyway.


Still got me drunk even tho it didnt taste too great
Oh heck no. Theyd have one pissed of 'mescan ***** raising all kinds of hell.














I say that now, but realistically, I'd suck it up and buy more :(
Whats Skunked Beer?
Ewww....


Thats a world problem...


Id take it back and ask for my damn money back
never heard of it
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment