Friday, February 12, 2010

I have been feeding a skunk in my garden....is it OK to call it Mohamed?

It's not OK if you care about the skunk. Calling it by a name like that could put your skunk at risk from the religious bullies.I have been feeding a skunk in my garden....is it OK to call it Mohamed?
Thanks for the BA. Lots of luv to your skunk. xxx

Report Abuse


I have been feeding a skunk in my garden....is it OK to call it Mohamed?
I don't know. You might go to jail. Be careful.
I demand that you be executed immediately....only kidding you can call it what you like for all i care
You better check with the government first
dnt feed it they stink lol, call ity what u wish but u may get chased lol,
sure is ... if the skunk doesn't mind
Ha ha. Just don't tell anyone about it, or they'll put you in prison.








What ever happend to ';What's in a name?'; I'd really like to know.
Of course it is, I had a rat named Osama but it went missing a few years back!
is your garden in Sudan?


:-)
HELL YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment