Sunday, February 7, 2010

Skunk under my house - how to get it out?!?!?

Last night at 2 am we were skunk bombed from under our house in the dirt crawl space!! Our house is over 100 years old and we can't physically get to where the skunk is to catch/kill/remove it!!


HELP!!!! Skunk under my house - how to get it out?!?!?
I also have skunks that live under the pipe that runs under my driveway.





They are a pain. I am so afraid of them spraying my pets or us in the morning.





I have found a couple of sites that I have found to be helpful.





Good luck and stay stink free....lolSkunk under my house - how to get it out?!?!?
It sounds as if the skunk has already let fly!


You must make the space uninviting. I had the same problem with raccoons a couple of years ago.


I had a 20 lb. dry chemical fire extinguisher I started at one end of the house and blasted the powder into the crawl space then opened up a spot 1/2 way to the door and let go another blast from the extinguisher the raccoons came out of the door at a run and never came back.


problem is, will the skunks leave behind a squirt or two when then escape.


Good luck
here shunkie,skunkie,here skunkie
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment