Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HELP!!!! My house smells like SKUNK!!!!?

the dogs got sprayed and my kids let them in the house! I came home from work and became nauseaus the moment I walked in the door. Help? Also, my older dog is allergic to tomatoes.... what can I bathe her with?HELP!!!! My house smells like SKUNK!!!!?
Mix equal parts of liquid dish soap such as Dawn, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Make sure to first mix the peroxide and baking soda, so that the baking soda will dissolve. Then add the dish soap. Mix it well. Wash the dog in it. Let it sit dor 5-10 minutes. Then rinse well and condition the dog since the dish soap is a degreaser and may dry out the coat.HELP!!!! My house smells like SKUNK!!!!?
http://www.ehow.com/how_2170385_remove-s鈥?/a>





Here's a tip from ehow. No tomatoes involved.
Wow thats a terrible perdicament.
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment