Friday, February 12, 2010

Will i look like a skunk?

my hair goesdown 2 my butt.%26amp; its got no style.so i start school on monday %26amp; i want something new %26amp; fresh.so what do u think of long light blonde hair with black underneath,%26amp; layers only in the front?Will i look like a skunk?
Don't do it, girl. The LAST thing you need is the skunk jokes on your 1st day of school.





Long hair only looks good if it is in really good condition. If it is all ratty at the ends like a horse's tail, then you really need to cut a significant portion of it off.





I would not worry about dyeing it. It is too much of a pain to have to keep the color up. I would just stay natural, cut it to a decent length, and style it by using hot rollers. If you don't want to use hair curlers, try braiding it when it is still wet and then go to sleep. When you wake up and take the braids out, your hair will be sexy and wavy. Good luck!Will i look like a skunk?
I wouldn't go with the black underneath, it will look kinda skunky %26amp; black hair is really haird to get rid of. Go with a nice shade of brown or maybe even auburn(blonde on auburn looks really nice!!)








If you need anymore help just ask or visit my forum:


http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind鈥?/a>
it sound's like a great idea and no you will not look like a skunk you will probably have the best hair in the school. i wish i could do that but my mom won't let me and that makes me very mad well i think you should do it.
sounds like a cool idea to me.





i dont think youll look like a skunk unless its like that, except short and spiky lol
I would not do the black color underneath.
Uhhhh.


you ask if its skunk...?


IT TOTALLY IS!!!!!


I think you should cut your hair a little past your sholders.


Keep it blonde and then put a light brown under.


trust me ot looks good and totally not skunky.

No comments:

Post a Comment