Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need names for the webkinz cocoa dinosaur, lil'kinz blue jay, walrus, fantail goldfish, and the skunk.?

WOW! You got all of those? I got the Goldfish and I want the cocoa dino. badly! Here are some names I like.


*Cocoa Dino*


Hershey


Swiss Miss (hot coco brand)


Cookie


Cherry


Fudge


Taffy


Twix


*Blue Jay*


Blueberry


Crayola


Jay


Jake


Sky


Skyler


May-Belle


Blue-Belle


Bella


*Walrus*


Wallie


Chuck


Timmy


Tommy


Cooper


Tucker


Willy


*Fish*


Coral


Nemo


Marlin


Squirt


Mango


Dory


Bruce


Flipper


Pearl


Goldie


Bubbles


*Skunk*


Flower


Daisey


Midnight


Zebra ( HAHA!)


Stripe


Peter


Smokey


Cherrio


Hope I helped, and I think it is sooooo cool that you get all of those!I need names for the webkinz cocoa dinosaur, lil'kinz blue jay, walrus, fantail goldfish, and the skunk.?
Dino, Bo, Wally, Fanny, PeppyI need names for the webkinz cocoa dinosaur, lil'kinz blue jay, walrus, fantail goldfish, and the skunk.?
Dino, Jason , bob, goldie, nelly. hope helped
Wow. Your lucky to get all those webkinz :O

No comments:

Post a Comment