Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to get rid of skunks and their smell?

I live in a mobile home park that is right behind of some lake that is surrounded by nature, and tons of trees. Almost every wk I get a special visit from skunks and they often spray around my home, under, and even in the ceiling. It is an awfull smell. I am pregnant and it makes it worst since my morning sickness. They get inside my ceiling and all over the place. Does any one know what I can do to get rid of them or the smell? What keeps them away? Your help is truly appreciated. Thanks!How to get rid of skunks and their smell?
Shake Away is a natural powder that you can shake around your property to scare away skunks and other critters.


You can buy it or an item similar to it at a hardware, gardening store or any large chain like Wal Mart, Home Depot, etc. If you can't find it you can buy it online on amazon:


http://www.amazon.com/Shake-Away-8004520鈥?/a>





As for the smell, there are various sprays and detergents for that. If its for a person's hair, body or clothing honestly tomatoe sauce works best. It cuts thru any stink.How to get rid of skunks and their smell?
I've heard you use Massengill.





But, since you probably can't spray either that or tomato juice around your trailer, you might try putting vinegar in a spray bottle and spray that around. Both tomato juice and Massengill are very acidic - as is vinegar.





To keep away a skunk - I'd start feeding the stray cats. They will keep the skunks away for you.
If you ever get sprayed, the only way to get rid of the smell is tomato juice.
Check with a pet store. I know there is a spray you can use to keep dogs %26amp; cats away but don't know if there is one for skunks.





Good luck. I hate that smell!!
build a nice fence %26gt;_%26gt;;; ?





here's a helpful link http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/pest-c鈥?/a>
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment