Sunday, February 7, 2010

Should i get a skunk?

ok im thinking of geting a skunk but i dont know if i should. but if you dont think i should, then tell me a unique animal and y it would be a good pet





p.s i have alot of room for a animal to run aroundShould i get a skunk?
A skunk is a wild animal, even de-scented they do not make good pets. Don't try to keep any wild animals as pets, they are not meant to be, no matter how much room you have for them. Stick with a dog, cat or bunny.Should i get a skunk?
I had a pet Skunk when I was a kid. I was one of the best pets I can remember. He was de-skunked. Friendly, and cuddly.
yeah get 1....but u needa de-stinka fi it!!!!!!....lol
Well, it would probably be a much better deterrent than a dog, if you are looking to keep people away from your house.





Wild animals should be left in the wild, not brought into the house as pets.
GET A SKUNK U WONT WANT A REASON!

No comments:

Post a Comment