Friday, February 12, 2010

Have you ever been sprayed in the face by a skunk?

I did today at work, its almost as bad as getting maced..Have you ever been sprayed in the face by a skunk?
I am sorry...that is awful...I did get pepper sprayed a few months ago right in the eyes very unexpectedly so I can somewhat understand the element of surprise with that! I think a skunk would probably be worse......I hope your ok?Have you ever been sprayed in the face by a skunk?
not yet


a few years ago there was a skunk in our neighbourhood that got its head stuck in a can.. it was not able to get it off %26amp; so I approached it to help get it off its head I finally was able to do this although my husband was screaming at me to step away from the skunk now..


%26amp; the little guy just looked at me for a second %26amp; then wondered off


I had to do this as I felt so sorry for it
It is a big fear of mine. They live all around my pool in the concrete under the deck.


I'm always afraid they will get spooked while I'm cleaning the pool and spray me.
No I haven't. But I did see one in a parking lot 2 nights ago. It's the first time I ever saw a real one.


They say tomato juice helps remove the odor.
No I haven't. But you can soak yourself with tomato Juice... it helps!
No, thankfully.
Nope but it sounds completely disgusting !!!
Never
UH.........NO! SORRY ABOUT YOUR SITUATION!
that would be so gross and unforgettable
No, But I bet that is a pretty Smelly situation.
Not in the face, thank God.
No. I have never been near a skunk.
OUCH! I've had to ride in the car with my dog who just got sprayed, and THAT WAS BAD ENOUGH!
NO
ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT ARE BLACK JOKES
Ew, no!
That sux bro! I bet Best Answer Lady won't want to be around you for a while!
I have never even seen a skunk...alive, that is.
lol no never have wish i was there to see you get sprayed xD
yes i have, its not that fun...
no
no
Sorry to hear that. To answer the question, no, never have been.
No! I haven't. It would suck if i did though
No, but i feel bad for you. I give you my sympathy
No I haven't


What were you doing that close to a skunk?
well no i haven't !! what kind of job do you have ?? yukk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment