Friday, February 5, 2010

Does the scent of marijuana attract skunks?

I've heard that marijuana smells like skunks. I'm not expecting a 100% answer. I've heard stories and I'm just curious if there is any evidence to support this hypothesis.Does the scent of marijuana attract skunks?
Some marijuana does smell ';skunky';, some is even named for that fact. I have never heard that it actually attracts skunks, though!Does the scent of marijuana attract skunks?
It does not smell like skunks at all.


Different kinds smell different, basically, the lower quality it is, the worse it smells.


I personally like the smell of all of it.
Wow you are absolutely stupid
do you want to get high with the skunks?

1 comment:

  1. 10000% not that I’ve done any studies but I’m a big stoner and the amount of times that I’ve seen a skunk come by (enter my backyard from the space between the fence boards) while or right after I’m seshing is wild. Like definitely a positive correlation at least!!

    ReplyDelete