Sunday, February 7, 2010

My dog got sprayed by a skunk. How can I get the residue off his collar?

He has an electric dog fence, and the battery compartment on his collar is coated with the skunk juice. I can't submerge the battery pack, so how can I get clean and deodorize? They're a bit too expensive to just replace.My dog got sprayed by a skunk. How can I get the residue off his collar?
What brand do you have?


Visit www.petstop.com and use the dealer locator to find your local dealer. They can assist you further with cleaning advice or replacement.My dog got sprayed by a skunk. How can I get the residue off his collar?
It should come off the plastic with any odor eliminator.


As far as anything porous---forget it and throw it away.


I've tried everything and it just never completely works.
tomato juice is the best thing and natural
Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover makes a special formula for skunk spray. Its a red and white bottle and you can get it at pretty much any pet store. Can you spray it on the battery pack? Or wipe the battery pack with it?
trust me when i tell you. keep the battery %26amp; throw out the collar.
i think you should trust the guy who posted at the very top. i would just not really worry about it. unless he gets out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment