Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have a skunk gecko and when I was picking it up...?

I have a skunk gecko and when I was picking it up it lost its tale to get away, I was wondering if anyone knows if it will grow back, and if so how long will it take?





Thanks,





AliciaI have a skunk gecko and when I was picking it up...?
I have a leopard gecko and I know how hard it is to hold them and be careful about their tails at the same time, so don't worry....it happens. It'll take a few weeks, it depends on the lizard. It will grow back for sure but it will be kind of stubby and not as colorful as the first. It wont seem to fit the rest of the gecko's body.I have a skunk gecko and when I was picking it up...?
It will grow back, but it won't look like the original tail, it will be more stumpy. It will take a couple months. Daily application of neosporin can be beneficial.
this hapened to my iguna, surprisingly they grow back pretty quickly. so just be patient and it will be back, i promise. and dont pick a lizard up by the tail again, this is what i learned
It will grow back; but will not totally match the body color.

No comments:

Post a Comment