Sunday, February 7, 2010

Skunk???????????

If someone says ';drunk as a skunk';....


Exactly how drunk can a skunk get?Skunk???????????
Bad enough to pass out for a couple of days!


My sister had one many years ago and we let him drink Tickle Pink Wine--- we didn't see him for a couple days and it had one HECK of a hangover!! He was really snotty when he came out of his bed!!Skunk???????????
That is a terrible and cruel thing to do. Have you ever heard of alcohol poisoning? Well it's NOT just for humans!

Report Abuse



Its just a saying because ';drunk'; rhymes with ';skunk:';
not sure, it must be the name rhyming thing or maybe it means stinking drunk you think? lol I have smelled a lot of stinking drunks
as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood...... wait I mean as much beer as a skunk could drink if a skunk could drink beer.... I dont know I think it's someone drunk that said it first, personally I dont drink, and now I dont smoke either so my life is sad. *Corrie cries* that's why I answered your question
skun only gets drunk from his gas tat comes out of him then he gets drunk with out even drinkin

No comments:

Post a Comment