Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My night table drawer smells like skunk, what can I do to get rid of the odor?

I think something must have spilled in there, but I don't what. I don't have any residue. The bottom is lined in felt. I suspect that my 4 yr old could have poured something in the drawer but I don't know for sure.My night table drawer smells like skunk, what can I do to get rid of the odor?
If it is lined with felt then whatever has spilt in there will have soaked into the felt. I would remove the felt and replace with new, then i would clean it out with disinfectant and then line the drawer with a nice scented drawer liner. This should do it.My night table drawer smells like skunk, what can I do to get rid of the odor?
get rid of the night table an buy a new one
Get A Cup Of Ammonia It Will Pull The Odor Out. It's Also Good For Spring Cleaning, When You Open The Windows Of the House.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment