Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do i get rid of skunk smell?

i skunk sprayd its nasty *** crud under my house and it comes up thru the wall into my bathroom and my bedroom and no iv tried everything but ferbreze cuz i cant git any muny i lost my credit card, how can i git rid of that smell? and for those of u going to say tomato sauce..no. its jus under my house cmin thru my walls attacking it to my stuff. any ideas?How do i get rid of skunk smell?
I am not sure that it will work in your house but try burning matches the sulfer in the tips of the matches might help.


best of luckHow do i get rid of skunk smell?
You are going to have to buy some lye powder and spread it under the house. It will soak up the smell .
I was gonna say tomatoe juice..LOL





Try Moth balls
soak the affected area in tomato juice.
Kill the skunk. Your city should be able to supply you with a trap at no cost. Then you can either drown it (which in most places is illegal) or you can have the city pick it up and then they'll drown it or have it relocated.
try %35 rubbing alcohol....mix one cup to 5 gal. water and spray on area. If u only have %3 try that as well....you'll probably just need a whole bottle. that's what to use on dogs so i just might work. i think vinegar should also work.

No comments:

Post a Comment