Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of skunk smell on a dog's face?

I have deskunked the body with ';skunk off';, and that worked great, but, his face still smells. I can't think of anything that will be very safe to put on around his eyes and mouth. Any suggestions?What is the best way to get rid of skunk smell on a dog's face?
Tomatoe sauce. I know, I know, it sounds like another oone of those crazy remidies that never work. But it does. Get your dog wet first, then gently massgae the sauce into his/her fur, then rinse. Reoeat if you need to. I know it sounds gross, but skunk smell is grosser. Plus, it's perfectly safe, just be careful not to get any in his/her eyes! I've done this to many dogs before, and it just gets rid of the smell!What is the best way to get rid of skunk smell on a dog's face?
Tomato sauce is it. It is not harmful to the delicate skin of the dog. If you smear it on and let it dry before you wash it off and this may require more than one application.
Tomato juice? And I'm sure your dog would love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment