Sunday, February 7, 2010

Help with Eliminating Skunk Smell in house???

What is a good way to eliminate skunk odor from my house?? I DO NOT need to know about how to get it off of my pets. Everysite I googled told me that, but that's NOT what I need to know. It is not on my dogs, it is in my house. How do I get it out??? Please, serious answers only, I WILL report you if there not serious. Thank you for your time!!! :-)Help with Eliminating Skunk Smell in house???
I had that happen and all you can do is air the place out.open the windows and turn on a box fan.It will take days to get rid of it .I feel for you .Make sure there's nothing the dogs rubbed against.Help with Eliminating Skunk Smell in house???
I agree with Rod C.
Fabreeze everything and air out as much as possible. In a day or 2 if there is still a lingering odor, Fabreeze again. You may have to live with a faint odor for a while, skunk does tend to be stubborn.
use pine-sol because it has strong,clean, and good scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment