Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I get a pet skunk in Michigan?

I've wanted one for awhile. Does anyone know where I can get one in Michigan? And what is the average cost for them? What do they usually eat?Where can I get a pet skunk in Michigan?
This is the only place I've seen with skunks


http://www.brightenfarms.com/custom.asp?鈥?/a>


They're not located in Michigan but they ship


The skunks are $300 w/o shippingWhere can I get a pet skunk in Michigan?
actually, as long as you have a permit, you can have a pet skunk in the state of michigan. also, most captive bred skunks come from a skunk farm like ferrets, and have been de musked, and have been given their shots, and have an ear tattooed showing that they are captive bred and taken care of.

Report Abuse



Unfortunately PLM is wrong, Skunks are legal in michigan with a permit, and as long as it is bred in michigan. I unfortunately don't know where to buy one in michigan, but keep lookin! Check your info people ; )
You can't. It's against the law. Skunks are wild animals that carry rabies and other diseases that can affect people and domestic pets. If you keep a skunk as a pet, you are violating the law and can be fined.





plm
pet skunks dont make good pets. get a black and white cat. leave the wild animals in the wild.
a pet skunk?????????


wtf????

No comments:

Post a Comment