Friday, February 5, 2010

How do you plant cannabis seeds(super skunk)?

when planting cannabis seed's how do you know witch way to put them in is there like a point on the top of the seed that has to be facing up or something please help me out here


thanks alot dude's


krisHow do you plant cannabis seeds(super skunk)?
I use to take my seeds and lay one seed in a section of wet paper towel. I put them in a lunch cooler to keep the seeds germinating. As long as you keep the paper towel moist, your needs will grow into little spermy looking things. You want to plant the seed tail down so that it grows like a root. Be sure you have the correct amount of lighting and know what kind of a lighting schedule you'll put your plant thru. Good luck buddy :) How do you plant cannabis seeds(super skunk)?
Just give me the seeds and I'll show you how its done. I have heard of folks planting them with the point one way or another but it's a lot of nonsense. Hemp is a weed and it just loves to grow so don't waste your time. However, the sprouting suggestion is probably a better idea. I put the seeds between layers of very damp (not dripping wet) paper towels in a dark place and in a few days or more they will sprout. Plant them with the little white root down and you'll be good to grow. And don't forget to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment